of customers would recommend this product to a friend.
Page 1 of 1
MichaelIndian Trail, NCAge: 45-54Gender: male5 Stars Out Of 5Excellent ReadJuly 12, 2020MichaelIndian Trail, NCAge: 45-54Gender: maleQuality: 5Value: 5Meets Expectations: 5"The Busy Christian's Guide To Busyness" is a great read on a Christian perspective on a busy life. While the author is not advocating a life of laziness, he does state that we need to be busy doing what the Lord has called us to do. Around 170 pages, the book address 6 lies people believe in living a busy life and covers many topics on the subject, including:
- Practical suggestions for time management.
- Who we are is more important than what we do.
- The Christian believer ought to see the workplace as a place of ministry and loving and serving others.
- God does not expect us to do more than what He has called us to do.
- Come to Jesus with your weariness and burdens.
- We overextend ourselves when we live as people-pleasers instead of doing what God wants us to do.
- The importance of getting adequate sleep.
- Because of God's grace, we can achieve something of significance that glorifies Him.
Well-written, very informative, a good balance of spiritual insights and practical suggestions, the title is helpful read for anyone wanting to live for God's glory. Will be read again and keep as a helpful future reference!
Page 1 of 1