Add To Cart
Add To Cart
- Media Type▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
The book explores the possible role of four brothers in the unresolved murder of their father, Fyodor Karamazov. At the same, it carefully explores the personalities and inclinations of the brothers themselves. Their psyches together represent the full spectrum of human nature, and continuum of faith and doubt. Ultimately this novel seeks to understand the real meaning of existence and includes much beneficial philosophical and spiritual discussion that moves the reader towards faith.
This new abridgment done exclusively for Hovel Audio by Russian Studies scholar Thomas Beyer keeps the important religious themes of the novel intact. It is an excellent way for the admirer of Dostoevsky to refresh himself, or to introduce Dostoevsky to a friend who has yet to experience the joy of reading his works.
19.25 hours. 16 days. Abridged. Read by Simon Vance.
|Format: Compact disc|
Publication Date: 2005
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Audiobooks >> Classics >> Classic Fiction
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Audiobooks >> Fiction >> Classic Fiction
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Audiobooks >> Homeschool
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Fiction >> Classic Fiction >> Russian
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Fiction >> Literature >> Russian
- Homeschool >> Supplemental >> Books & Classic Literature >> Classics
- Homeschool >> Type >> Audiobooks >> Classic Literature
We offer thousands of quality curricula, workbooks, and references to meet your homeschooling needs. To assist you in your choices, we have included the following symbol next to those materials that specifically reflect a Christian worldview.
If you have any questions about specific products, our knowledgeable Homeschool Specialists will be glad to help you. Just call us at 1-800-CHRISTIAN.