- All Products
- Accompaniment Tracks
- Bible Accessories
- Bible Covers
- Bible Studies & Curriculum
- Books, eBooks & Audio
- Church & Supplies
- Clothing & Accessories
- Crafts & Recreation
- Deals & Promotions
- Gift & Home
- Kids & Toys
- Last Chance Bargains
- Streaming Video
- Sunday School
- Neck Size▼▲
- Robe Size▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Format: DRM Free ePub|
Vendor: WestBow Press
Publication Date: 2011
Author Braxton King has put together basic fundamental guidelines for a church in the process of making an earthly decision for the office of deacon.
King points out very vividly that there are divine requirements to be followed by the person seeking this office, along with the church requirements, before ordination can be conducted.
The men who must fill the shoes of deacon must be able to stand at a time when the rising tide of secularism is smashing in the walls of the church. They have inherited this responsibility because it is through lack of responsibility and trust in God that the church lays in grave decline and demise of spiritual obedience.
King has observed that the church has wallowed in fragments of Christian cliches and paraphernalia, causing people who look for answers at church to wonder through life with little meaning and fulfillment. The Bible message that they hear in many churches from men is so watered down that it has almost no relevance to what people face in real life.
The Brother Up Next seeks to turn the men of the church to the motive of being obedient to God's word.
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Christian Living
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Church & Pastoral
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Christian Living
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Church Leadership >> Elders & Deacons
- Church & Supplies >> Church Leadership >> Elders & Deacons
- Download >> eBooks >> Christian Living
- Download >> eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Church Leadership