Add To Cart
Add To Cart
- #1: The Boxcar Children: Henry, Jessie, Violet, and Benny are orphans. Determined to make it on their own, they set out to find a safe place to live. They discover an old, red boxcar that provides shelter from a storm. Against all odds, they make it into their home--and become the Boxcar Children.
- #2: Surprise Island: Henry, Jessie, Violet and Benny used to live alone in a boxcar. Now they have a home with their grandfather and are spending the summer on their own private island. There is a mysterious stranger on the island with a secret--but that's not the only surprise in store for the Boxcar Children.
- #3: The Yellow House Mystery: The Boxcar Children are determined to solve the mystery that surrounds an oldyellow house on their grandfather's property. Strange things have happened inthat house where long ago a man disappeared.
- #4: Mystery Ranch: When the Boxcar Children visit their grandfather's sister, Aunt Jane, they try to help the unhappy woman out of her misery throughout the summer. Finally, they make a surprising discovery about Aunt Jane and her Mystery Ranch.
|Title: The Boxcar Children Mysteries Boxed Set #1-4|
By: Gertrude Chandler Warner
Vendor: Albert Whitman & Company
Publication Date: 1990
Dimensions: 7.92 X 5.26 X 1.92 (inches)
Weight: 1 pound 2 ounces
Series: Boxcar Children
Stock No: WW508542
David A. AdlerPuffin Books / 2004 / Trade PaperbackOur Price$4.49
Retail Price$4.99Save 10% ($0.50)
John R. EricksonMaverick Books / 2011 / Trade PaperbackOur Price$6.295 out of 5 stars for The Original Adventures of Hank the Cowdog #1. View reviews of this product. 1 Reviews
Retail Price$6.99Save 10% ($0.70)
Lois Gladys LeppardBethany House / 2008 / Trade PaperbackOur Price$13.495 out of 5 stars for The Mandie Collection, Volume 3: Books 11-15. View reviews of this product. 4 Reviews
Retail Price$18.99Save 29% ($5.50)
Donald J. SobolRandom House / 2005 / Trade PaperbackOur Price$5.49
Retail Price$6.99Save 21% ($1.50)
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Children's Books >> Children's Fiction >> Mystery
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Children's Books >> Children's Fiction >> Sets >> Mystery
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Children's Books >> Sets
- Kids & Toys >> Children's Books >> Children's Fiction >> Mystery
- Kids & Toys >> Children's Books >> Children's Fiction >> Sets >> Mystery
- Kids & Toys >> Children's Books >> Sets
Ask a Question
What would you like to know about this product? Please enter your name, your email and your question regarding the product in the fields below, and we'll answer you in the next 24-48 hours.
If you need immediate assistance regarding this product or any other, please call 1-800-CHRISTIAN to speak directly with a customer service representative.