Add To Cart
Add To Cart
- Media Type▼▲
- Theological Tradition▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Getting a glimpse into the future is always intriguing, especially when that glimpse comes from God's Word. But let's face it, the book of Revelation has some pretty weird stuff in it: seven-headed beasts, locusts with gold crowns, a city coming down from the sky. What does it all mean, and how does it help you in your Christian faith? This lighthearted yet accurate guide to the last book of the Bible will help you overcome the confusion. Engaging and user-friendly, The Book of Revelation Made Clear helps you:
- Understand the message of this often misunderstood book chapter by chapter.
- Discover what Revelation says about how end-time events will unfold.
- Make sense of all the symbolism.
- See how Revelation relates to other parts of the Bible.
- Learn how others interpret controversial parts.
- Worship God with a new vision of his glory and ultimate triumph, and of what that means for you.
Number of Pages: 384
Publication Date: 2018
|Dimensions: 9.10 X 7.40 (inches)|
The Book of Revelation Made Clear: A Down-to-Earth Guide to Understanding the Most Mysterious Book of the BibleTim LaHayeThomas Nelson / 2014 / Hardcover$12.99 Retail:4.5 Stars Out Of 5 6 Reviews
$22.99Save 43% ($10.00)
Because the Time is Near: John MacArthur Explains the Book of RevelationJohn MacArthurMoody Publishers / 2007 / Trade Paperback$13.49 Retail:4.5 Stars Out Of 5 23 Reviews
$17.99Save 25% ($4.50)
Douglas Connelly (MDiv, University of Michigan; MTh, Grace Theological Seminary) is the pastor of Davison Missionary Church in Davison, Michigan, and an adjunct professor at Spring Arbor University. He is the author of several books, including The Bible for Blockheads, The Book of Revelation for Blockheads, and Amazing Discoveries That Unlock the Bible.