- Media Type▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Format: DRM Protected ePub|
Vendor: Thomas Nelson
Publication Date: 2007
Series: Smart Guide to the Bible
Discover What a Friend You Have in Jesus
He's the Savior of the world, the Friend who stands by the sick and brokenhearted. He was perfectly human-and perfectly holy. He heals. He empowers. All this and more is uniquely captured in Luke's New Testament Gospel. The Smart Guide to the Bible: The Book of Luke reveals the good doctor's detailed research into Jesus' life and ministry (resulting in the longest of the four Gospels and the only one to have certain parables, like the Prodigal Son). You will be encouraged and emboldened, just as the early Christians were!
Be Smart About:,
- Jesus' Humanity & Divinity
- Jesus' Birth & Death
- Healing & Miracles
- Jesus, Friend of Sinners
- Relating to People
- Jesus's Ministry
- And More!
Smart Guides Are for Everyone!
The Bible is loaded with valuable insights for every area of your life. The Smart Guides to the Bible let you easily uncover them all-even the passages you once thought were hard to understand.
Whether you're new to the Bible, a long-time student of Scripture or somewhere in between, you'll appreciate the many ways the relevant helps on each page lead you to get the most out of God's Word.
Chief SalAge: 55-65Gender: male5 Stars Out Of 5This product is a great resource!October 4, 2010Chief SalAge: 55-65Gender: maleQuality: 5Value: 5Meets Expectations: 5A great reference book that I utilize in my research for teaching.
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Academic >> Biblical Studies >> OT & NT Introductions >> NT Introductions
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Bible Reference >> OT & NT Introductions >> NT Introductions
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Bible Reference >> OT & NT Introductions >> Biblical Studies >> NT Introductions
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Biblical Studies >> OT & NT Introductions
- Download >> eBooks >> Academic >> Biblical Studies >> OT & NT Introductions
- Download >> eBooks >> Bible Reference