The Book of John - eBook
- Media Type▼▲
- Theological Tradition▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
* This product is available for purchase only in certain countries.
Join the "beloved disciple" as he reveals the BIG picture of Jesus' ministry. You'll walk with the Savior as he recruits the twelve disciples,listen as he teaches, and watch as he performs miracles. And you will gain a deeper understanding of life-changing biblical truths such as freedom, belief, salvation, forgiveness, joy, and love. This is part of the Bible Made Easy Series.
|Format: DRM Protected ePub|
Vendor: Thomas Nelson
Publication Date: 2006
Series: Smart Guide to the Bible
No other book in the Bible presents Jesus Christ and his ministry more clearly than the Book of John. No other guide makes his ministry more understandable than The Smart Guide to the Bible: The Book of John. Walk with Jesus as he recruits the twelve disciples. Sit down on the hillside and listen as he teaches the parables. Watch as Jesus performs miracle after miracle. And at every step along the way, understand the critical concepts and life-changing lessons Jesus wants you to learn.
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Academic >> Biblical Studies >> OT & NT Introductions >> NT Introductions
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Bible Reference >> OT & NT Introductions >> NT Introductions
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Bible Reference >> OT & NT Introductions >> Biblical Studies >> NT Introductions
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Biblical Studies >> OT & NT Introductions
- Download >> eBooks >> Academic >> Biblical Studies >> OT & NT Introductions
- Download >> eBooks >> Bible Reference