- Media Type▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Format: DRM Protected ePub|
Vendor: Thomas Nelson
Publication Date: 2008
Series: Smart Guide to the Bible
More than any other New Testament book, Hebrews helps you understand the pivotal relationship between the Old and New Testaments. Yet some of the ancient-and most foundational-concepts of our faith can be difficult to understand here in the 21st century. With The Smart Guide to the Bible: The Book of Hebrews, you'll discover the power of being inseparably linked with the historic, living Savior, who is the same yesterday, today, and forever.
Be Smart About:
- The Foundations of Christianity
- The Jewish Sacrificial System
- The Power of Jesus
- Jesus as High Priest
- The Position of Jesus
- The Work of the Holy Spirit
- And More!
Robert C. Girard fue pastor po muchos aos y autor de vaios libros. Tuvo un ministerio en la radio popular. Escribió por mucho tiempo lecciones de Escuela Dominical para adultos en Scripture Press. Robert está retirad y resides en Rimrock Arizona.
Lawrence O. Richards has written over 200 Christian books, including commentaries on every book of the Bible and Zondervan bestselling Adventure Bible and Teen Study Bible, which he did with his wife, Sue.
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Academic >> Biblical Studies >> OT & NT Introductions >> NT Introductions
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Bible Reference >> OT & NT Introductions >> NT Introductions
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Bible Reference >> OT & NT Introductions >> Biblical Studies >> NT Introductions
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Biblical Studies >> OT & NT Introductions
- Download >> eBooks >> Academic >> Biblical Studies >> OT & NT Introductions
- Download >> eBooks >> Bible Reference