of customers would recommend this product to a friend.
Stephanie5 Stars Out Of 5EnochDecember 29, 2017StephanieQuality: 5Value: 5Meets Expectations: 5Background information on Enoch who is mentioned in Bible. Enoch firstfruit of mortality taking on immortality. He was taken into heaven in body and spirit. We are the Enoch generation today. Reading to be in the spirit not with the mind only for a bit heavy to understand, spiritually discerned.
Jorge1 Stars Out Of 5Change to fiction book of EnochNovember 13, 2017JorgeQuality: 0Value: 3Meets Expectations: 1While many believe the writings of this book, angels coming down and mingling with earthly woman, not true, this is a work of fiction, good for a fiction movie, but not a work for Christian teaching. Why? Enoch does not correspond with the word of almighty God. Nothing is true.
The only fallen angels is the ones cast out with Satan after the war broke out in heaven. read Rev. 12.9, no 200 angels which corrupted themselves with earthly women this is nonsense. recommend reading Rev. chapter 21. 17, "and he measured the wall thereof, and hundred and forty and four cubits, according to the measure of a man, THAT IS OF THE ANGEL." this verse alone reveals it would be in possible for angels to mingle with tiny earthly woman.
Another false notable stanzas which jumps out, is the belief in eternal soul, this is so untrue, it begs this book to be branded fiction, a deception and nothing more. see Eccl. 9:5,6. Of course there is more, but I believe this is suffice.
Pepper5 Stars Out Of 5love itSeptember 29, 2017PepperQuality: 0Value: 0Meets Expectations: 0love love and love it
Pastor TeddyLisbon, North DakotaAge: Over 65Gender: Male5 Stars Out Of 5Good title for this bookMay 2, 2016Pastor TeddyLisbon, North DakotaAge: Over 65Gender: MaleQuality: 5Value: 5Meets Expectations: 5Very good additional information about our past history and why things happened.
AdamBoston, MAAge: 35-44Gender: Male1 Stars Out Of 5Had this "Dover Occult" book... now, the trash has it.October 18, 2015AdamBoston, MAAge: 35-44Gender: MaleQuality: 1Value: 1Meets Expectations: 1I notice that ChristianBook does not mention what series Dover Publications has published this under: "Dover Occult". On the inside front cover is also an ad for other Dover occult books like the "Key of Solomon" which is still used to today by fools to "summon" demons and other insanity.
Enoch Content errors:
I am of the belief that the only real Truth it holds is what Jude quoted; the rest can be discarded. Better yet, try to figure out the REAL Scripture of Revelation! Some Scriptural warnings about investigating the demonic: Ephesians 5:11,12 And have no fellowship with the unfruitful works of darkness, but rather reprove them. For it is a shame even to speak of those things which are done of them in secret.
Enoch 10:8 "And the whole earth has been corrupted through the works that were taught by Azazel: to him ascribe all sin." Which contradicts Romans 5:12,19: 12 Wherefore, as by one man sin entered into the world, and death by sin; and so death passed upon all men, for that all have sinned: & 19 For as by one man's disobedience many were made sinners
Michael is called merciful and long-suffering with "Phanuel" being over repentance? These are strictly matters only about God/Jesus/Holy Spirit. Enoch 40:9 "And he said to me: This first is Michael, the merciful and long-suffering: and the second, who is set over all the diseases and all the wounds of the children of men, is Raphael: and the third, who is set over all the powers, is Gabriel: and the fourth, who is set over the repentance unto hope of those who inherit eternal life, is named Phanuel."
"Gadreel" tempted Eve instead of Satan... yet another replacement for Satan. Enoch 69:6-7 "And the third was named Gadreel: he it is who showed the children of men all the blows of death, and he led astray Eve... " Compare this fictional devil "Gadreel" with these passages from Genesis, 2 Corinthians and Revelation: - Genesis 3:1 Now the serpent was more subtil than any beast of the field which the Lord God had made. And he said unto the woman - 2 Corinthians 11:3 But I fear, lest by any means, as the serpent beguiled Eve through his subtilty, so your minds should be corrupted from the simplicity that is in Christ. - Revelation 20:2 And he laid hold on the dragon, that old serpent, which is the Devil, and Satan, and bound him a thousand years,
And now the LAUGHABLY illogical: No writing? Writing is a sin? Then why is this "book" written?! And we were made "exactly" like angels? Enoch 69:8-11 "And the fourth was named Penemue... And he instructed mankind in writing with ink and paper, and thereby many sinned from eternity to eternity and until this day. For men were not created for such a purpose, to give confirmation to their good faith with pen and ink. For men were created exactly like the angels, to the intent that they should continue pure and righteous, and death, which destroys everything, could not have taken hold of them, but through this their knowledge they are perishing, and through this power it is consuming me."
- Why do we need to learn the names of so many devils and their supposed functions? The only other books that do so with such detail as Enoch are magic & mystical godless texts... both Jewish and non-Jewish, ancient and modern, Kabbalah and Satanism.
- The "Astronomy" section mixes in stations of angels, with what events supposedly happen during planet/star events both which could indicate magic use from this text, as well as the application of astrology.
- Anachronistic titles of places that did not exist yet; it's ridiculously specific being supposedly "pre-flood": "Mt. Sinai" (1:4), "Mt. Hermon" (6:6), "land of Dan" (13:7), "Abel-maim/Abelsjail", "Lebanon", "Senir/Seneser" (13:9), Red/Erythraean sea (32:2), etc.
- Enoch 6:7-8 gives a list of 19 angels who lead the fall of man. Later, 69:2-3 gives a list of 21 angels who were supposed to be the same group. Not only are there more names, the names are almost completely different.
- 10:20, God telling angels (Michael) to cleanse the earth from sin.
- 10:21, with this cleansing the angels effect... men will be "righteous".
- 13:4, demons/fallen angels ask Enoch to intercede for them.
- 13:7, mentions the "land of Dan". Yet Israel did not yet exist; let alone Dan.
- 72:37, proclaims the sun and moon to be equal in size.
- 106:1, Noah born a super-natural being
- 106:2, Noah's eyes glowed with sun-like brilliance from birth and speaking from the womb!
- 106:6, claims Noah was not conceived from human seed but from angels.
- 106:8, Necromancy. Methuselah contacts Enoch after his translation on behalf of Lamech.