- Media Type▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
Kings grazing on grass, godly men thrown to the lions, golden-headed statues with feet of clay—explore an amazing mix of inspiring history and perplexing prophecy with this clear and clever guide! Understand Daniel's signs and symbols, discover how events he predicted have or are coming to pass, and draw encouragement from his courageous example.
Smart Guide Features:
|Format: DRM Protected ePub|
Vendor: Thomas Nelson
Publication Date: 2007
Series: Smart Guide to the Bible
Be Inspired. Be Informed. Be Prepared.
The Book of Daniel is really two books in one as you'll discover in The Smart Guide to the Bible: The Book of Daniel. You'll be inspired by Daniel's integrity in part one. As a young man in Babylonian captivity, Daniel's faith and courage led him to famously interpret the King's dream and to survive being cast in a furnace. And, you'll be amazed by Daniel's God-given prophecies in part two. Many of these events have already taken place or are now unfolding exactly as predicted. This Smart Guide will help you understand-and be prepared for-God's triumphant plan.
Be Smart About:
- Obeying God
- Prophecies & Prophets
- Trusting God
- Spiritual Warfare
- God's Sovereignty
- End-of-the-Age Powers
- And More!
Smart Guides Are for Everyone!
The Bible is loaded with valuable insights for every area of your life. The Smart Guides to the Bible let you easily uncover them all-even the passages you once thought were hard to understand.
Whether you're new to the Bible, a long-time student of Scripture or somewhere in between, you'll appreciate the many ways the relevant helps on each page lead you to get the most out of God's Word.
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Academic >> Biblical Studies >> OT & NT Introductions >> OT Introductions
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Bible Reference >> OT & NT Introductions >> OT Introductions
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Bible Reference >> OT & NT Introductions >> Biblical Studies >> OT Introductions
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Biblical Studies >> OT & NT Introductions
- Download >> eBooks >> Academic >> Biblical Studies >> OT & NT Introductions
- Download >> eBooks >> Bible Reference