- Media Type▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
Smart Guide Features:
- Easy-to-read articles about every thought in The Book of Daniel
- Graphically-driven pages to help you understand what you are reading
- Directional icons to show the way to deeper study
- Generous margins for note taking
- Inspiring quotes from today's best communicators to help you think about what you are learning
|Format: DRM Protected ePub|
Vendor: Thomas Nelson
Publication Date: 2010
Series: Smart Guide to the Bible
The Book for Authentic Christian Living and Fellowship
The early church was filled with Christians who had seen Jesus, and who were committed to telling His story for the benefit of future generations of God's family. The Smart Guide to the Bible: The Book of Acts connects you to the people and events that shaped the church as we know it today. You'll be inspired-and equipped-to love and serve one another as Christ intended.
- Be Smart About:
- The Holy Spirit
- True Christian Fellowship
- Daily Walk & Talk
- The Body of Christ
- The Origins of the Church
- Perseverance & Persecution
- And More!
Smart Guides Are for Everyone!
The Bible is loaded with valuable insights for every area of your life. The Smart Guides to the Bible let you easily uncover them all-even the passages you once thought were hard to understand.
Whether you're new to the Bible, a long-time student of Scripture or somewhere in between, you'll appreciate the many ways the relevant helps on each page lead you to get the most out of God's Word.
Robert C. Girard fue pastor po muchos aos y autor de vaios libros. Tuvo un ministerio en la radio popular. Escribió por mucho tiempo lecciones de Escuela Dominical para adultos en Scripture Press. Robert está retirad y resides en Rimrock Arizona.
Lawrence O. Richards has written over 200 Christian books, including commentaries on every book of the Bible and Zondervan bestselling Adventure Bible and Teen Study Bible, which he did with his wife, Sue.
JakeWhite Plains, NYAge: 55-65Gender: male4 Stars Out Of 5July 8, 2011JakeWhite Plains, NYAge: 55-65Gender: maleQuality: 4Value: 4Meets Expectations: 4This is not a book I rely on for an in depth study but provides a nice quick over view. I use it as a tertiary souce. Very easy and quick read.
If you are teaching a youth group this is good source.
Sandra Fauver5 Stars Out Of 5September 16, 2009Sandra FauverI have used two others in the series: Smart Guides to the Bible. I am sure this one will be helpful too. The charts and maps are really helpful, too.
mary douglas5 Stars Out Of 5February 20, 2009mary douglasI bought the book just for extra insight for Sunday school class. I learned so much especially about events and customs of the times. Knowing the history of the cities, and what the culture was like in the cities at that time gives the reader a real indepth appreciation for the miraculous work God did to enable the Christians of the day to start His church!
Gloria Wallace5 Stars Out Of 5June 20, 2008Gloria WallaceWe are studying Acts in my Bible study group. This book has been very helpful in my studying and outlining for presentations as the facilitator in the group. It is written in clear and concise language and uses modern day examples to help in the explanations.
Chris5 Stars Out Of 5August 27, 2007ChrisThis book will help the book of Acts to come alive for you! The author goes verse by verse and helps you to understand the significance of events. I had read the book of Acts several times before and had never gotten as much out of it as I did with this guide in hand. If you want to delve into the scriptures and understand them like never before, this book is for you!
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Academic >> Biblical Studies >> OT & NT Introductions >> NT Introductions
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Bible Reference >> OT & NT Introductions >> NT Introductions
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Bible Reference >> OT & NT Introductions >> Biblical Studies >> NT Introductions
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Biblical Studies >> OT & NT Introductions
- Download >> eBooks >> Academic >> Biblical Studies >> OT & NT Introductions
- Download >> eBooks >> Bible Reference