- Media Type▼▲
- Theological Tradition▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
Smart Guide Features:
- Easy-to-read articles about every thought in The Book of Daniel
- Graphically-driven pages to help you understand what you are reading
- Directional icons to show the way to deeper study
- Generous margins for note taking
- Inspiring quotes from today's best communicators to help you think about what you are learning
|Format: DRM Protected ePub|
Vendor: Thomas Nelson
Publication Date: 2010
Series: Smart Guide to the Bible
The Book for Authentic Christian Living and Fellowship
The early church was filled with Christians who had seen Jesus, and who were committed to telling His story for the benefit of future generations of God's family. The Smart Guide to the Bible: The Book of Acts connects you to the people and events that shaped the church as we know it today. You'll be inspired-and equipped-to love and serve one another as Christ intended.
- Be Smart About:
- The Holy Spirit
- True Christian Fellowship
- Daily Walk & Talk
- The Body of Christ
- The Origins of the Church
- Perseverance & Persecution
- And More!
Smart Guides Are for Everyone!
The Bible is loaded with valuable insights for every area of your life. The Smart Guides to the Bible let you easily uncover them all-even the passages you once thought were hard to understand.
Whether you're new to the Bible, a long-time student of Scripture or somewhere in between, you'll appreciate the many ways the relevant helps on each page lead you to get the most out of God's Word.
Robert C. Girard fue pastor po muchos aos y autor de vaios libros. Tuvo un ministerio en la radio popular. Escribió por mucho tiempo lecciones de Escuela Dominical para adultos en Scripture Press. Robert está retirad y resides en Rimrock Arizona.
Lawrence O. Richards has written over 200 Christian books, including commentaries on every book of the Bible and Zondervan bestselling Adventure Bible and Teen Study Bible, which he did with his wife, Sue.
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Academic >> Biblical Studies >> OT & NT Introductions >> NT Introductions
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Bible Reference >> OT & NT Introductions >> NT Introductions
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Bible Reference >> OT & NT Introductions >> Biblical Studies >> NT Introductions
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Biblical Studies >> OT & NT Introductions
- Download >> eBooks >> Academic >> Biblical Studies >> OT & NT Introductions
- Download >> eBooks >> Bible Reference