- Grade Level▼▲
- Media Type▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Format: DRM Protected ePub|
Vendor: Thomas Nelson
Publication Date: 2012
The ultimate resource for the girl stuff coming your way.
The transition from girl to teenager makes the tween years a time of great changeespecially in the body department! This unique and creative book for girls ages 711 answers the most common questions girls have during this often confusing and overwhelming stage in life. The Body Book gives girls the scoop on everything from body changes and cramps to diet and exercise in an inviting and conversational manner.
The Body Book not only offers accurate, up-to-date information on personal issues tween girls experience but also shares it from a positive biblical perspective.
Nancy Rue has written over 100 books for girls, is the editor of the Faithgirlz Bible, and is a popular speaker and radio guest with her expertise in tween and teen issues. She and husband, Jim, have raised a daughter of their own and now live in Tennessee.
Diana HammermeisterBonney Lake, WAAge: 35-44Gender: female5 Stars Out Of 5Great!January 30, 2015Diana HammermeisterBonney Lake, WAAge: 35-44Gender: femaleQuality: 4Value: 4Meets Expectations: 5This is a great body book and It is pretty good. My daughter doesn't really like body books, but she likes this one. It explains everything very easily and helps you become more comfortable with puberty. This book I highly recommend to girls 10- 15 years old.
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Children's Books >> Character & Social Skills >> Respect & Self-Esteem
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Children's Books >> Children's Fiction >> Contemporary
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Children >> Character & Social Skills
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Children >> Children's Fiction
- Download >> eBooks >> Children >> Character & Social Skills
- Download >> eBooks >> Children >> Children's Fiction
- Kids & Toys >> Children's Books >> Character & Social Skills >> Respect & Self-Esteem
- Kids & Toys >> Children's Books >> Children's Fiction >> Contemporary