Add To Cart
Add To Cart
- Grade Level▼▲
- Media Type▼▲
- Guides & Workbooks▼▲
- Resource Type▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Number of Pages: 64
Vendor: Christian Focus
Publication Date: 2008
|Dimensions: 11.69 X 8.27 (inches)|
The Big Book of Questions & Answers About Jesus: A Family Guide to Jesus' Life and MinistrySinclair B. FergusonChristian Focus / 2000 / Trade Paperback$10.99 Retail:
$14.99Save 27% ($4.00)
You can never have too many stories! Children love them: We all do! And who better to hear about in a story than the great storyteller himself, Jesus.
Through the stories in this book you will find out about him, his life, how he wants to get to know you. Sinclair tells twenty-seven stories that will teach you about what it means to be a Christian.
Nick-names, moth burgers - there are many interesting stories that teach you things you didn't know before - and loads of cool stuff about Jesus Christ, the Son of God.
Illustrated throughout, this book is going to be another family favourite! Includes Extra Features: Bible reading; lesson summary; prayer
Find Related Products▼▲
- Books >> Children >> Bible Related >> Picture Books
- Books >> Children >> Picture Books >> Bible Related
- Children >> Children's Books >> Bible Related >> Picture Books
- Children >> Children's Books >> Picture Books >> Bible Related
- Homeschool >> Bible Resources & Curriculum >> Children's Bible Study >> Bible Storybooks