The Big Book of Bible Questions - eBook
- Grade Level▼▲
- Media Type▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
* This product is available for purchase worldwide.
Who made the world? What did people do wrong? Why did God send a flood? These and so many more questions that children ask are answered in this delightfully illustrated book! Sixty different Bible characters are each asked f our questions. These simple questions, drawn from the lives of all the main characters of the Bible, and covering all the main events, will delight, challenge, and amuse. All the best-loved stories are here, brought to life by the Italian artist Paola Bertolini Grudina's lively illustrations. Recommended for ages 6 to 9.
|Format: DRM Protected ePub|
Vendor: Abingdon Press
Publication Date: 2008
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Bible Reference
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Children's Books >> Bible Reference
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Bible Reference
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Children >> Bible Reference
- Download >> eBooks >> Bible Reference
- Download >> eBooks >> Children >> Bible Reference
- Kids & Toys >> Children's Books >> Bible Reference