The information you need-concisely, conveniently, and accurately.
Created by Harvard students for students everywhere, these study companions and reference tools cover a wide range of college and graduate school subjects, from Business and Computer Programming to Medicine, Law, and Languages. They'll give you what it takes to find success in school and beyond. Outlines and summaries cover key points, while diagrams and tables make difficult concepts easier to grasp.
This six-page chart includes the following sections:
- Scholarly Methods in Biblical Studies
- Glossary of Important Places
- The Bible and the Ancient Near East
- The Hebrew Bible: Content, Glossary, Important Passages, Important People, Neighboring Peoples, Topics in Modern Scholarship
- The New Testament: Content, Glossary, Important Passages, important People, Paul's Authentic Letters, Topics in Modern Biblical scholarship