- All Products
- Theology× (4,920)
- Biblical Theology
- Doctrinal Theology
- General Theology
- Historical Theology
- Literature & Theology
- Philosophy & Theology
- Practical Theology
- Religion & Society
- Religious Studies
- Sacramental Theology
- Spiritual / Mystical Theology
- Systematic Theology
- Systematic Theology Theologians
- Theological Education
- Theological Movements & Traditions
- Theological References
- Topics of Debate
- World Religions
- Worldview Studies
- Theology× (4,920)
- Media Type▼▲
- Theological Tradition▼▲
- Philosophical Branches▼▲
- Philosophical Schools▼▲
- Philosophical Subjects▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Format: DRM Free ePub|
Vendor: Master Books
Publication Date: 1976
How do we know the Bible is true?
Why did God create the universe?
How will we spend eternity?
Neglecting and rejecting God's Word has its consequences: abortion, AIDS, troubled relationships, crime, immorality, personal freedoms - the Bible is vital in solving (and preventing) the very real problems facing people today.
- Will all men eventually be saved?
- How can I know God's will?
- Is a Christian supposed to obey the government?
- Why did God create Satan? Is the end of the world near?
There are many questions today that demand answers in our daily lives; we can't avoid them. After reading this book, you'll clearly see answers to questions such as these, and others that affect our Christian walk.
TonyOceanside, CAAge: 45-54Gender: male5 Stars Out Of 5A most excellent resourceDecember 29, 2011TonyOceanside, CAAge: 45-54Gender: maleQuality: 5Value: 5Meets Expectations: 5This is my favorite book and gift it all the time. It is informative, interesting and relevant to the modern day Christian. This is a must have book.
twisterMorganton, NCAge: Over 65Gender: male5 Stars Out Of 5excellent bookApril 21, 2011twisterMorganton, NCAge: Over 65Gender: maleQuality: 5Value: 5Meets Expectations: 5answered many questions i had. also, i was able to use the facts in the book to witness to a relative who has gotten confused about Biblical facts.
Ed Kretlow5 Stars Out Of 5December 4, 2007Ed KretlowI echo Vincent's comments - I have given this book to the teens graduating our of our senior high Sunday school class for a number of years.A great, Biblical reference on many important topics.
Vincent Vitelli5 Stars Out Of 5October 25, 2007Vincent VitelliManny times over the years, I have gone to this book, as a tool for witness,I wore my first issue to a frasel, so I gave it to a friend & ordered a new one for myself. I wouldn't be without it. THANKS
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Academic >> Missions Evangelism & Apologetics >> Apologetics >> Reference
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Missions Evangelism & Apologetics >> Apologetics >> Reference
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Theology
- Download >> eBooks >> Academic >> Missions Evangelism & Apologetics >> Apologetics >> Reference
- Download >> eBooks >> Academic >> Theology