Add To Cart
Add To Cart
- Media Type▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Number of Pages: 256
Vendor: J Countryman
Publication Date: 2007
|Dimensions: 6.25 X 4.25 X .75 (inches)|
Teens question everything . . . they need good answers.
Hank Hanegraaff, the Bible Answer Man, brings his straightforward style to address crucial questions for students ranging from middle school through college undergraduates. Chapters include answers about Real Life (money, conflict, media, jobs, friends, dating); Sex (pornography, homosexuality, purity) Friends Needing Help (drugs, alcohol, attitudes, parents, unhealthy relationships); Christianity (the basics) and Other Religions (Wicca, Buddhism, Mormonism, Islam, atheism, etc.). Additional resources will also be suggested for further study.
Hank Hanegraaff serves as president and chairman of the board of the North Carolinabased Christian Research Institute. He is also host of a nationally syndicated radio broadcast, which is heard daily across the United States and Canadaand around the world via the Internet at equip.org. Hank is the author of more than twenty books.
Widely regarded as one of the worlds leading Christian authors and apologists, Hank is deeply committed to equipping Christians to be so familiar with truth that when counterfeits loom on the horizon, they recognize them instantaneously. Through his live call-in broadcast, Hank answers questions on the basis of careful research and sound reasoning, and interviews todays most significant leaders and thinkers.
Hank and his wife, Kathy, live in Charlotte, North Carolina, and are parents to twelve children.
AJAge: 45-54Gender: Female4 Stars Out Of 5February 9, 2010AJAge: 45-54Gender: FemaleThis is an excellent resource for anyone from a teen student to a youth leader. This purchase was actually to replace a previous copy I had given to one of the members of our wednesday night youth goup.
Methia Weems4 Stars Out Of 5March 4, 2008Methia WeemsThe Bible Answer Book for Students is wonderful. My 12 year old nephew had many questions and enjoyed reading from the adult version, Vol. 2. Now that he has his own answer book, he has become more aware and studious of God's Word. I'm grateful.
Kenneth Skaggs4 Stars Out Of 5August 29, 2007Kenneth SkaggsI think this had some really good questions in it. Some of which I never even thought of. I have to say, I read a few other books but this one answers a lot more than all of them. It's more resourceful.
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Christian Living >> Discipleship
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Christian Living >> Spirituality
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Closeouts
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Personal Growth >> Relationships >> Dating
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Student & Teens >> Christian Living
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Student & Teens >> Personal Growth
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Student & Teens >> Relationships >> Dating >> Sex
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Student & Teens >> Spirituality
- Closeouts >> Books, eBooks & Audio >> Christian Living
- Closeouts >> Books, eBooks & Audio >> Personal Growth
- Closeouts >> Books, eBooks & Audio >> Student & Teens