Add To Cart
- All Products
- Mega Fall Sale
- Accompaniment Tracks
- Bible Accessories
- Bible Covers
- Bible Studies & Curriculum
- Books, eBooks & Audio
- Church & Supplies
- Clothing & Accessories
- Crafts & Recreation
- Gift & Home
- Kids & Toys
- Last Chance Bargains
- New Release
- Slightly Imperfect
- Streaming Video
- Sunday School
- Buy in Bulk
In The Best Yes, let Lysa TerKeurst help you discern the option that shapes all your other choices. Having trouble deciding which situations deserve a "yay" and which a "nay?" Are you living with the stress of an overwhelmed schedule and aching with the sadness of an underwhelmed soul? Offering Scripture-laced insights on effective decision-making, she encourages you to be honest, imaginative, focused, trusting, and humble as you discover the role God most wants you to play.
Noteworthy: This author is one of a special group of women who writes for (in)courage, the popular online friendship community. Every day they take turns pulling up a chair to share their stories of what Jesus looks like in their every day, gloriously ordinary, and often messy lives.
If you read the (in)courage blog online, then you'll be sure to enjoy this title.
Number of Pages: 240
Vendor: Thomas Nelson
Publication Date: 2014
|Dimensions: 8.25 X 5.50 X .75 (inches)|
The Way of the Wise: Simple Truths for Living WellDr. Kevin LemanRevell / 2015 / Trade Paperback$4.49 Retail:4.5 Stars Out Of 5 4 Reviews
$10.00Save 55% ($5.51)
Unglued: Making Wise Choices in the Midst of Raw EmotionsLysa TerKeurstZondervan / 2012 / Trade Paperback$10.49 Retail:5 Stars Out Of 5 61 Reviews Video
$17.99Save 42% ($7.50)
Made to Crave: Satisfying Your Deepest Desire with God, Not FoodLysa TerKeurstZondervan / 2010 / Trade Paperback$9.99 Retail:5 Stars Out Of 5 149 Reviews Video
$17.99Save 44% ($8.00)
Are you living with the stress of an overwhelmed schedule and aching with the sadness of an underwhelmed soul?
Lysa TerKeurst is learning that there is a big difference between saying yes to everyone and saying yes to God. In The Best Yes she will help you:
- Cure the disease to please with a biblical understanding of the command to love.
- Escape the guilt of disappointing others by learning the secret of the small no.
- Overcome the agony of hard choices by embracing a wisdom based decision-making process.
- Rise above the rush of endless demands and discover your best yes today.
Lysa TerKeurst is president of Proverbs 31 Ministries and the New York Times bestselling author of Uninvited and The Best Yes. She writes from her sticky farm table and lives with her family in North Carolina. Connect with her at www.LysaTerKeurst.com.
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Christian Living >> Spirituality >> Spiritual Growth >> Christian Character & Purpose
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Personal Growth >> Counseling/Psychology >> Self-Improvement
- Mega Fall Sale >> Books, eBooks & Audio >> Christian Living
- Mega Fall Sale >> Books, eBooks & Audio >> Personal Growth