Add To Cart
- Grade Level▼▲
- Media Type▼▲
- Theological Tradition▼▲
- Guides & Workbooks▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
In this six-session video-based Bible study Lysa TerKeurst shares how to make better use of the two most powerful words, yes and no. Using Biblical teaching and practical insights this study will help you be more equipped to discern the best yes answers for your life. Designed for use with The Best Yes Study Guide which can be purchased separately.
Vendor: Thomas Nelson
Publication Date: 2014
Dimensions: 9.11 X 6.11 (inches)
Made to Crave Ministry Kit: Twelve Sessions to a Better YouLysa TerKeurstZondervan / 2011 / Other$56.99 Retail:5 Stars Out Of 5 2 Reviews
$89.99Save 37% ($33.00)
What Happens When Women Say Yes to God, DVD & WorkbookLysa TerKeurstHarvest House Publishers / 2011 / Other$21.98 Retail:Video
$39.98Save 45% ($18.00)
Unglued: A DVD Study: Making Wise Choices in the Midst of Raw EmotionsLysa TerKeurstZondervan / 2012 / DVD$19.99 Retail:
$26.99Save 26% ($7.00)
Made to Crave: Satisfying Your Deepest Desires with God Not Food Pack, Participant's Guide and DVDLysa TerKeurstZondervan / 2011 / Other$21.99 Retail:5 Stars Out Of 5 20 Reviews Video
$34.99Save 37% ($13.00)
Do you find yourself spending a lot of time figuring out when to say yes and when to say no, thinking about how to manage your time, reduce stress, do your best for your family, find a little time for yourself? Lysa TerKeurst found herself in that same situation until she learned the power of "the best yes", the choice that shapes all of our other choices.
In this six-session study (guide sold separately), Lysa uses her signature mix of transparency, Scripture-laced insight, and "been there" humor to suggest usable strategies for making wise decisions day by day.
Lysa will help you and your group:
- Cure the disease to please with a biblical understanding of the command to love.
- Escape the guilt of disappointing others by learning the secret of the small no.
- Overcome the agony of hard choices by embracing a wisdom based decision-making process.
- Rise above the rush of endless demands and discover your best yes today.
- Set Your Heart to Wisdom (15:00)
- Establish a Pattern of Wisdom (18:00)
- Practice Wisdom (17:00)
- Predetermine Your Best Yes (13:00)
- Avoid the Traps of People Pleasing (16:00)
- Build a Best Yes Legacy (13:00)
Designed for use with The Best Yes Study Guide 97801400205967 (sold separately).
Lysa TerKeurst is president of Proverbs 31 Ministries and the New York Times bestselling author of Uninvited and The Best Yes. She writes from her sticky farm table and lives with her family in North Carolina. Connect with her at www.LysaTerKeurst.com.
Half pint5 Stars Out Of 5The Best Yes DVDOctober 3, 2014Half pintQuality: 5Value: 5The DVD's are clear and easy to follow and the speaker knows how to communicate well and the subject matter in how she communicates it is very clear and knowledgeable.
Find Related Products▼▲
- Bible Studies & Curriculum >> DVD Studies >> Christian Life
- Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources >> DVD Studies
- Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources >> Women's Ministry
- Church & Pastoral >> Women's Ministry >> Bible Studies & Curriculum
- Church & Pastoral >> Women's Ministry >> DVD Studies
- DVDs >> Church & Pastoral >> DVD Studies
- DVDs >> DVD Studies >> Small Group Resources >> Christian Life