The Best Devotions of Barbara Johnson - eBook
Add To Cart
- Media Type▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
* This product is available for purchase only in certain countries.
The Women of Faith conferences have delighted over one million women over the past five years, touching funny bones, strengthening faith, and lifting hearts. As authors of the Women of Faith line of books, Barbara Johnson, Marilyn Meberg, Patsy Clairmont, Sheila Walsh, Luci Swindoll, and Thelma Wells have provided a wealth of inspiration to over 3 million women. Now the best reflections and stories from each of them have been compiled and collected into individual "best of" devotional books. Whether you give these gifts to your sister, mother,aunt, grandmother, daughter, or friend - or add them to your own collection - these inspiring books with their trademark blend of humor and wisdom will encourage your faith and brighten your day.
|Format: DRM Protected ePub|
Publication Date: 2010
If Barbara Johnson has brought comfort to thousands of women, its not because her life has been comfortable. Barbara has known more heartbreak than most of us ever will. But that is why her encouragement truly inspires, why her humor makes us smile, and why her insightfulness can move us to tears. Through thick and thin, Barbara has held onto God--and so she is uniquely qualified to help us see how God holds onto us and wont let go, no matter what life dishes out.The sixty selections in this book represent the cream of Barbaras devotional crop. Kick your shoes off, settle back, and unwind. Or give this book to someone you know who would enjoy a chuckle, a reflective pause, an "Aha!" moment, maybe even a tear. Insights and encouragement lie within--and more than a few grins!
of customers would recommend this product to a friend.
Page 1 of 1
beanbagColoradoAge: 55-65Gender: female5 Stars Out Of 5October 29, 2011beanbagColoradoAge: 55-65Gender: femaleI enjoy the subjects. They seem to be relative to whats going on in my life, or open my eyes to struggles of others. I do find my self reading more than one devotion at a time, but it sure isn't going to hurt me!
judyPlymouth, MIAge: 55-65Gender: female1 Stars Out Of 5So many great selections!July 5, 2011judyPlymouth, MIAge: 55-65Gender: femaleQuality: 1Value: 1Meets Expectations: 1I've tabbed many different devotions. Whenever I need extra reassurance and comfort, Barabra's words are there.
Page 1 of 1
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Christian Living >> Devotionals >> General
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Personal Growth >> Humor >> Women
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Personal Growth >> Inspirational
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Christian Living
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Devotionals >> General
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Humor
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Inspirational
- Download >> eBooks >> Christian Living >> Devotionals >> General
- Download >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Humor
- Download >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Inspirational