Add To Cart
- Grade Level▼▲
- Media Type▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Papa Bear steps in to save the day, telling the cubs a story about another young cub that had his own secret admirer . Papa and Mama! And he reminds the cubs that all love comes from God, who is love.
Number of Pages: 24
Publication Date: 2013
Series: Berenstain Bears
Big Thoughts for Little People: ABC's to Help You GrowKenneth N. TaylorTyndale House / 2009 / Hardcover$10.49 Retail:5 Stars Out Of 5 18 Reviews
$14.99Save 30% ($4.50)
My ABC Bible Verses: Hiding God's Word in Little HeartsSusan HuntCrossway / 1998 / Hardcover$12.99 Retail:4.5 Stars Out Of 5 27 Reviews
$17.99Save 28% ($5.00)
Stan and Jan Berenstain introduced the first Berenstain Bears books in 1962. Mike Berenstain grew up watching his parents work together to write about and draw these lovable bears. Eventually he started drawing and writing about them too. Though Stan died in 2005 and Jan in 2012, Mike continues to create the delightful Bear adventures from his studio in Pennsylvania, in an area that looks much like the sunny dirt road deep in Bear Country.
NIna5 Stars Out Of 5The Berenstain Bears' Valentine BlessingsFebruary 19, 2015NInaQuality: 5Value: 5Meets Expectations: 5I teach in a parochial school...great book to use in PreK for Valentine's Day!
Find Related Products▼▲
- Books >> Children >> Bible Related >> Picture Books
- Books >> Children >> Character & Social Skills >> Siblings/Family Life
- Books >> Children >> Picture Books >> Animals
- Books >> Children >> Picture Books >> Bible Related
- Children >> Children's Books >> Bible Related >> Picture Books
- Children >> Children's Books >> Character & Social Skills >> Siblings/Family Life
- Children >> Children's Books >> Picture Books >> Animals
- Children >> Children's Books >> Picture Books >> Bible Related