- Media Type▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
* This product is available for purchase only in the USA.
When summertime ends, and the weather turns cool, most little bears are ready for school. This is the first year Sister Bear gets to go to school! What will she think? She's enjoyed being with her parents and playing with her toys and friends. Children can follow along with Sister Bear as she discovers that she really enjoys school! Recommended for ages 4 to 8.
|Format: DRM Protected ePub|
Vendor: Random House Books for Young Readers
Publication Date: 2010
Series: Berenstain Bears
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Children's Books >> Family Life >> Picture Books
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Children's Books >> Picture Books >> Family Life
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Children >> Picture Books
- Download >> eBooks >> Children
- Kids & Toys >> Children's Books >> Family Life >> Picture Books
- Kids & Toys >> Children's Books >> Picture Books >> Family Life