- Media Type▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Format: DRM Protected ePub|
Publication Date: 2011
Series: Berenstain Bears
Talking about others makes Sister feel like she is special, even if what is said might not be true. But when rumors are spread about her, Sister begins to understand just how hurtful gossip can be.
Stan and Jan Berenstain introduced the first Berenstain Bear books in 1962. Mike Berenstain grew up watching his parents work together to write about and draw these lovable bears. Eventually he started drawing and writing about them too. Though Stan died in 2005, and Jan in 2012, Mike continues to create the delightful Bear adventures from his studio in Pennsylvania, in an area that looks much like the sunny dirt road deep in Bear Country.
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Children's Books >> Family Life >> Picture Books
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Children's Books >> Picture Books >> Family Life
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Children >> Picture Books
- Children >> Children's Books >> Family Life >> Picture Books
- Children >> Children's Books >> Picture Books >> Family Life
- Download >> eBooks >> Children