The Beliefnet Guide to Islam - eBook
- Media Type▼▲
- Theological Tradition▼▲
- Philosophical Branches▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
* This product is available for purchase only in the USA.
Hassaballa, co-founder of the Chicago chapter of the Council on American-Islamic relations, lends his talents on a subject that has long puzzled, intrigued, and perhaps even frightened many Westerners. His book addresses from a Muslim worldview a religion practiced by over a billion people around the world, describing its origins, its links to Judaism and Christianity, and its place and practices in the modern world.
|Format: DRM Protected ePub|
Publication Date: 2007
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Academic >> Missions Evangelism & Apologetics >> Apologetics
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Non-Fiction >> Religion >> Islam
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Missions Evangelism & Apologetics >> Apologetics
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Non-Fiction >> Religion
- Download >> eBooks >> Academic >> Missions Evangelism & Apologetics >> Apologetics
- Download >> eBooks >> Non-Fiction >> Religion