The Beauty of Aging - eBook
- Media Type▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
* This product is available for purchase worldwide.
|Format: DRM Protected ePub|
Publication Date: 2006
Getting older is portrayed in the media as something to dread! We use Botox, color our hair, dress younger, go on special diets...anything we can do to put off the inevitable. But rather than fearing aging, it's time to embrace it, says popular speaker Karen O'Connor. We can handle the aging process and its blessings and burdens with grace, gratitude, and grit! By looking at seven areas of life-faith, family, friends, finances, fitness, food, and fun-O'Connor shows you how getting older can mean getting better! Learn how to "raise your happiness quotient," change your attitude, and discover the delights of being 50-plus.
Karen O'Connor has written more than fifty books, including Squeeze the Moment, Help, Lord! I'm Having a Senior Moment!, and Help, Lord! I'm Having a Senior Moment--Again! She is a popular speaker, instructor, and consultant who has appeared on many national and international television and radio programs, including The 700 Club and the Sally Jessy Raphael Show. She is the recipient of The San Diego Writers Guild 1997 Author of the Year Award and the 2002 Mount Hermon Special Recognition Award. She and her husband, Charles, have five children and make their home in Watsonville, California.
Be the first to write a review!
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Personal Growth >> Aging >> Other
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Personal Growth >> Inspirational
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Aging
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Inspirational
- Download >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Aging
- Download >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Inspirational