- Grade Level▼▲
- Media Type▼▲
- Guides & Workbooks▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Format: DRM Free ePub|
Vendor: Kregel Publications
Publication Date: 2012
The Beautiful Wife: Focused on Christ, Fulfilled in MarriageSandy RalyaKregel Publications / 2012 / Trade Paperback$8.99 Retail:5 Stars Out Of 5 5 Reviews
$14.99Save 40% ($6.00)
The Beautiful Wife: Focused in Christ, Fulfilled in Marriage - eBookSandy RalyaKregel Publications / 2012 / ePub$9.29 Retail:5 Stars Out Of 5 5 Reviews
$13.99Save 34% ($4.70)
There was a time when author Sandy Ralya's marriage was in trouble. She needed help but she was afraid to ask for it. At the time, she didn't know that hundreds of other wives were struggling with the same issues she was. Though Sandy eventually sought guidance from godly mentors and Christian counselors, other women remain silent. Many churches lack ministries and resources to reach out and help these women.
Sandy Ralya founded "Beautiful Womanhood" in 2003 to provide the same nurturing and mentoring that changed her life and her marriage and began to speak to hundreds of women each year. Hearing the stories of women like herself, Sandy realized the need for resources based on practical teaching, sound research, and real-life experiences. The Beautiful Wife uses these inspiring stories along with biblical principles to guide and encourage any wife looking for God's best in her marriage.
Sandy Ralya speaks to hundreds of women each year at MOPS groups, women's retreats, and church leadership conferences across the country and in Canada. Sandy and her husband, Tom, have been married since 1980 and have three grown children and four granddaughters. Sandy bases her ministry near Grand Rapids, Michigan.
Find Related Products▼▲
- Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Download >> eBooks
- Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Leader's Guides >> Relationships
- Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources >> Leader's Guides
- Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources >> Women's Ministry
- Church & Pastoral >> Women's Ministry >> Bible Studies & Curriculum
- Download >> eBooks >> Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Relationships
- Download >> eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources
- Download >> eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Women's Ministry
- eBooks >> Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Relationships >> Marriage
- eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources >> Leader's Guides
- eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Women's Ministry >> Bible Studies & Curriculum