- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Format: DRM Free ePub|
Vendor: WestBow Press
Publication Date: 2013
Willie Lee was a diabetic black lady who lived in a nursing home which I visited regularly. Because of her illness, shed had to have one leg amputated. Whenever I came in to visit, she would turn down the TV and talk about the goodness of God. Willie Lee had an expression I had never heard before. It immediately snagged my heart. She would talk about the love of God and then finish with a graceful wave of her hand and the words, Darlin, its the beautiful truth! I loved the sound of those words.
There is so much peace and joy in Lynns writing. Its almost liquid right off the page. She wants us, the readers, to truly know His love, to rest in His work, to look forward to heaven, and so much more. Rev. Laurie Langley, Evangel Cathedral, South Carolina.
Find Related Products▼▲
- Christian Living >> Discipleship >> Knowing God
- Christian Living >> Spirituality >> Spiritual Growth
- Download >> eBooks >> Christian Living >> Discipleship
- Download >> eBooks >> Christian Living >> Spirituality
- Download >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Inspirational
- eBooks >> Christian Living >> Discipleship >> Knowing God
- eBooks >> Christian Living >> Spirituality >> Spiritual Growth
- eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Inspirational