or checkout with
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Title: The Basic Writings of Sigmund Freud - eBook|
By: Sigmund Freud, A.A. Brill
Format: DRM Protected ePub
Vendor: Modern Library
Publication Date: 2012
Series: Modern Library Classics
Stock No: WW30238EB
• Psychopathology of Everyday Life is perhaps the most accessible of Freuds books. An intriguing introduction to psychoanalysis, it shows how subconscious motives underlie even the most ordinary mistakes we make in talking, writing, and remembering.
• The Interpretation of Dreams records Freuds revolutionary inquiry into the meaning of dreams and the power of the unconscious.
• Three Contributions to the Theory of Sex is the seminal work in which Freud traces the development of sexual instinct in humans from infancy to maturity.
• Wit and Its Relation to the Unconscious expands on the theories Freud set forth in The Interpretation of Dreams. It demonstrates how all forms of humor attest to the fundamental orderliness of the human mind.
• Totem and Taboo extends Freuds analysis of the individual psyche to society and culture.
• The History of Psychoanalytic Movement makes clear the ultimate incompatibility of Freuds ideas with those of his onetime followers Adler and Jung.
A. A. Brill (18741948) was the standard-bearer of Freudian theories in America for almost forty years.
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Fiction >> Classic Fiction
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Non-Fiction >> Psychology
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Fiction >> Classic Fiction
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Homeschool >> Psychology
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Non-Fiction >> Psychology
- Download >> Homeschool >> Supplemental
- Download >> Homeschool >> Type
- Download >> eBooks >> Fiction >> Classic Fiction
- Download >> eBooks >> Homeschool >> Supplemental
- Download >> eBooks >> Homeschool >> Type
- Download >> eBooks >> Non-Fiction >> Psychology
- Homeschool >> Supplemental >> Books & Classic Literature
- Homeschool >> Type >> Download
Ask a Question
What would you like to know about this product? Please enter your name, your email and your question regarding the product in the fields below, and we'll answer you in the next 24-48 hours.
If you need immediate assistance regarding this product or any other, please call 1-800-CHRISTIAN to speak directly with a customer service representative.