Add To Cart
Add To Cart
- Media Type▼▲
- Theological Tradition▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Number of Pages: 224
Vendor: B&H Books
Publication Date: 2005
|Dimensions: 8.50 X 5.50 X 0.25 (inches)|
Southern Baptist Sisters: In Search of Status, 1845-2000David T. MorganMercer Press / Trade Paperback$26.73
Biblical Foundations for Baptist Churches: A Contemporary EcclesiologyJohn S. HammettKregel Publications / 2005 / Trade Paperback$14.99 Retail:
$21.99Save 32% ($7.00)
The Baptist Way is an introduction to the principles that distinguish Baptists from other Christians. In some cases these ideas were once peculiarly Baptists, though they are now more widely held among other groups. For Stan Norman, healthy Baptist churches intentionally and diligently adhere to their Baptist distinctives.
R. Stanton Norman serves as director for the Baptist Center for Theology and Ministry. He also occupies the McFarland Chair of Theology at New Orleans Baptist Theological Seminary. He resides in Mateland, Louisiana.
Michael Entner5 Stars Out Of 5June 13, 2007Michael EntnerI have searched high and low for a book that can tell me what Baptists believe -- this is the book! The Baptist Way describes what makes the Baptist Church unique in its theology, practices, and teachings. It's a thoughtful examination of the Baptist denomination and the principles upon which it is founded. I found it to be an easy read and not overly technical. I would recommend this book for Baptist as well as non-Baptists, as many of these practices have filtered down to other denominations.
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Academic >> Church History >> General Church History Studies
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Academic >> Church History >> Movements & Traditions >> Baptistic Traditions
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Academic >> Theology >> Doctrinal Theology >> Doctrine Surveys & Studies
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Academic >> Theology >> Doctrinal Theology >> Ecclesiology
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Academic >> Theology >> General Theology >> Theology Introductions
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Academic >> Theology >> Theological Movements & Traditions >> Baptist Theology