The Baptist Heritage - eBook
- Media Type▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
* This product is available for purchase only in certain countries.
Writing as a Baptist and a scholar, H. Leon McBeth offers complete and fair presentations of each group within the Baptist tradition. By giving close attention to both data and interpretation, McBeth has written a volume that will stand the tests of scholarly scrutiny, relevance, and readability. McBeth's research, frank and balanced interpretations, and engaging prose make the book invaluable to all those who must come to grips with The Bapitist Heritage.
|Format: DRM Free ePub|
Vendor: B&H Academic
Publication Date: 1987
The Baptist Heritage: Four Century of Baptist Witness H. Leon McBeth's 'The Baptist heritage' is a definitive, fresh interpretation of Baptist history. Based on primary source research, the book combines the best features of chronological and topical history to bring alive the story of Baptists around the world.
of customers would recommend this product to a friend.
Page 1 of 1
Rod5 Stars Out Of 5Vista, Lots of ViewJanuary 21, 2015RodQuality: 5Value: 5Meets Expectations: 5Good overview. Great scope including the beginning.
Page 1 of 1
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Academic >> Church History >> Church History Surveys
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Academic >> Church History >> Movements & Traditions >> Baptistic Traditions
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Church History >> Church History Surveys
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Church History >> Movements & Traditions >> Baptistic Traditions
- Download >> eBooks >> Academic >> Church History >> Church History Surveys
- Download >> eBooks >> Academic >> Church History >> Movements & Traditions