Add To Cart
Add To Cart
|Title: The Backward Easter Egg Hunt|
By: Meadow Rue Merrill
Number of Pages: 32
Publication Date: 2019
|Dimensions: 9.0 X 9.0 (inches)|
Weight: 10 ounces
Series: Lantern Hill Farm
Stock No: WW627956
Meadow Rue MerrillRoseKidz / 2019 / Other, N/AOur Price$6.49
Retail Price$11.99Save 46% ($5.50)Availability: In StockStock No: WW627962
Meadow Rue MerrillRoseKidz / 2019 / Other, N/AOur Price$3.995 out of 5 stars for The Best Birthday - Board Book. View reviews of this product. 1 Reviews
Retail Price$11.99Save 67% ($8.00)Availability: In StockStock No: WW628006
Meadow Rue MerrillRoseKidz / 2019 / Other, N/AOur Price$3.99
Retail Price$11.99Save 67% ($8.00)Availability: In StockStock No: WW627985
Meadow Rue MerrillRoseKidz / 2017 / HardcoverOur Price$2.995 out of 5 stars for The Lantern Hill Light Parade Picture Book (Ages 4-7). View reviews of this product. 1 Reviews
Retail Price$11.99Save 75% ($9.00)
Meadow Rue Merrill is an award-winning journalist with two decades of published writing experience. She recently published a memoir about her family called Redeeming Ruth (Hendrickson Publishers, 2017). She also regularly contributed to "Motherlode," a popular column of the New York Times. She began reporting for The Times Record, a daily newspaper in Brunswick, Maine, and spent the following eight years corresponding for The Boston Globe and Harvard University. She has regular columns with The Portland Press Herald, Maine's largest newspaper and Down East magazine.
Drew Krevi is a freelance artist with clients from many different industries such as Disney, Marvel Comics, Cartoon Network, Group Publishing, and Gospel Light. When he's not working in the studio, Drew enjoys spending time with his wife and two daughters in California. Drew also teaches Sunday school to fourth- through sixth-grade kids, stays involved with VBS, and volunteers with Amor Missions, building homes for the underserved in Mexico. He is also a regular runner, plays some softball here and there, and loves a good carne asada burrito!
Six-year-old Molly can't wait for Aunt Jenny's famous, annual Easter egg hunt at Lantern Hill Farm. But something's different this year. Instead of hiding eggs filled with prizes, Aunt Jenny passes out empty Easter eggs! With a specially prepared rhyming list, the children embark on a scavenger hunt to fill the empty eggs with items that remind them that Jesus died on a cross and rose again. Molly and the other children learn about the true meaning of Easter! Includes a fun family activity that you can make part of your annual Easter tradition to celebrate Jesus!
Hardcover picture book, ages 4-7, approx. 32 pages, 9 x 9 inches. ISBN 978-1-62862-795-4.
4 Key Features of The Backward Easter Egg Hunt
- Christ-Centered: Focusing on Jesus' resurrection, loving God, and serving others, The Backward Easter Egg Hunt encourages a biblical way of observing Easter and paves the way for a Christ-centered foundation for your kids for life!
- Eye-Catching and Colorful Illustrations: Fun and engaging illustrations (by Disney animator Drew Krevi) that will keep even the shortest attention spans glued to this heartwarming story of celebrating Christ at Easter.
- Age-Appropriate: For your kids aged four to seven years old, The Backward Easter Egg Hunt can be the perfect picture book for kids to start reading alone! (This story is also available in a board book format for kids one to four years old.)
- Hands-On Family Activities: At the back of the book are easy-to-follow suggestions and ideas for building your very own backward Easter egg hunt that you and your kids can do every year!
The Backward Easter Egg Hunt picture and board books by Meadow Rue Merrill are engaging illustrated books for children one to four and four to seven years old.
About the Lantern Hill Farm Series
Holidays are an opportunity for celebration and a time to create family traditions and memories. Yet often the emphasis shifts from the reason for the holiday to making the children the center of the celebration. The Lantern Hill Farm series of picture books and board books is designed to provide parents and grandparents entertaining stories with easy-to-recreate family activities that allow the child to be part of the holiday but not the center of it. Books in the Lantern Hill Farm Series:
- The Christmas Cradle
- The Backward Easter Egg Hunt
- The Best Birthday
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Children's Books >> Bible Related >> Picture Books
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Children's Books >> Picture Books >> Bible Related
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Children's Books >> Picture Books >> Seasonal
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Children's Books >> Seasonal >> Picture Books
- Kids & Toys >> Children's Books >> Bible Related >> Picture Books
- Kids & Toys >> Children's Books >> Picture Books >> Bible Related
- Kids & Toys >> Children's Books >> Picture Books >> Seasonal
- Kids & Toys >> Children's Books >> Seasonal >> Picture Books
Ask a Question
What would you like to know about this product? Please enter your name, your email and your question regarding the product in the fields below, and we'll answer you in the next 24-48 hours.
If you need immediate assistance regarding this product or any other, please call 1-800-CHRISTIAN to speak directly with a customer service representative.