Add To Cart
Add To Cart
- Grade Level▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Number of Pages: 256
Vendor: Avery Trade
Publication Date: 2012
|Dimensions: 9.00 X 6.00 (inches)|
Featuring 400 signs, this is the most comprehensive, user-friendly handbook for parents who want to enhance communication with any child through American Sign Language.
Laura Berg is one of the worlds go-to experts on baby sign language. The Baby Signing Bible makes her extensive research and easy-to-follow instructions available to all parents.
As confirmed by the American Academy of Pediatrics, infant sign language is a boon for enhancing communication between parents and babies, helping to forge an important bond early in a childs life. The Baby Signing Bible provides step-by-step instructions for parents and other caregivers, as well as insight into why baby sign language is useful for children of all ages. Kids with special needs can also benefit greatly from this program. Featuring 400 signs, the book covers essential nouns such as milk, verbs such as eat, and descriptors such as more. In addition, The Baby Signing Bible features real-life stories from parents who have successfully signed with their children, along with fun songs and games that help families learn to "sign and sing." Confidence-building illustrations enhance the basics for mastering vocabulary words.
Laura Berg is the founder of My Smart Hands, a worldwide program for teaching sign language to hearing children. She holds a masters degree in education and is certified in ASL and deaf studies. She lives in Toronto with her husband and their two children.
Find Related Products▼▲
- Books >> Children >> Educational >> Picture Books
- Books >> Children >> Family Life >> Picture Books
- Books >> Children >> Picture Books >> Educational
- Books >> Children >> Picture Books >> Family Life
- Children >> Children's Books >> Educational >> Picture Books
- Children >> Children's Books >> Family Life >> Picture Books
- Children >> Children's Books >> Picture Books >> Educational
- Children >> Children's Books >> Picture Books >> Family Life