- All Products
- Accompaniment Tracks
- Bible Accessories
- Bible Covers
- Bible Studies & Curriculum
- Buy in Bulk
- Christian Living
- Church & Pastoral
- Church Supplies
- Clothing & Accessories
- Crafts & Recreation
- eBooks On Sale
- Gift & Home
- Last Chance Bargains
- New Cyber Deals
- New Release
- Slightly Imperfect
- Streaming Video
- Sunday School
This is a question that preoccupies many of us as we go about our daily business. But when it comes to the art of living, the book of Proverbs is the best place to start, because its wisdom is no less than God's wisdom.
These studies help you to understand what true wisdom is-and how true wisdom is ultimately found in the person of the Lord Jesus Christ.
8 studies. Leader's notes included.
Number of Pages: 68
Vendor: Matthias Media
Dimensions: 8.50 X 5.75 (inches)
Series: Pathway Bible Guides
Proverbs: LifeGuide Bible Studies, Revised EditionWilliam MouserInterVarsity Press / 2001 / Trade Paperback$6.49 Retail:4 Stars Out Of 5 7 Reviews
$9.00Save 28% ($2.51)
About the Series
This Bible study resource is part of the series of Pathway Bible Guides. This series aims to provide simple, straightforward Bible study material for:
- Christians who are new to studying the Bible (perhaps because they've been recently converted or because they have joined a Bible study group for the first time)
- Christians who find other studies (such as the Interactive Bible Studies) too much of a stretch
- groups with limited time for study
Accordingly, the studies have been designed to be short, straightforward and easy to use, with an uncomplicated vocabulary. At the same time, the series tries to do justice to the passages being studied, and to model good Bible-reading principles. The studies are simple without being simplistic; no-nonsense without being no-content.
The questions and answers assume a small group context, but can be easily adapted to suit different situations, such as individual study and one-to-one.
Find Related Products
- Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Study Guides >> Studies by Books of the Bible
- Books >> Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Study Guides
- Books >> Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources >> Study Guides >> Studies by Books of the Bible
- Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources >> Study Guides >> Studies by Books of the Bible