The Archaeological Evidence of Noah's Flood - eBook
- Media Type▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
* This product is available for purchase worldwide.
|Format: DRM Protected ePub|
Vendor: Christian Leaders & Scholars Press
Publication Date: 2012
of customers would recommend this product to a friend.
Page 1 of 1
IreneUnited States4 Stars Out Of 5A very detailed bookOctober 3, 2012IreneUnited StatesQuality: 4Value: 4Meets Expectations: 4This book is more of a textbook then a light read! The author writes his viewpoint of the existence of Noah's flood. It is a very detailed book that is loaded with information.
It took me awhile to get through this book. I was hoping it would be more of a few viewpoints briefly explained. It was however a very detailed book based on the viewpoints of the author. I did like how he supported his theories. I did like the style of his writing. He explained things very well. I do think this would make a good book for a college class to read while studying Creation or the Flood.
I gave this book 4/5 stars. I liked the idea of the book. I did however think it was too detailed. I do not think this book can be read in a couple sittings. You will need some time to digest all that is explained. I also felt it was rather boring at times.
I would like to thank NetGalley and the publisher for the copy of this book I enjoyed reading. I gave an honest review based on my opinion of what I read.
Page 1 of 1
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Academic >> Biblical Studies >> Archaeological Studies >> Old Testament
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Academic >> Missions Evangelism & Apologetics >> Apologetics
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Biblical Studies >> Archaeological Studies
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Missions Evangelism & Apologetics >> Apologetics >> Scientific
- Download >> eBooks >> Academic >> Biblical Studies >> Archaeological Studies
- Download >> eBooks >> Academic >> Missions Evangelism & Apologetics >> Apologetics >> Scientific