The Apostle: A Life of Paul - eBook
Add To Cart
- Media Type▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
* This product is available for purchase only in certain countries.
* Perhaps the most influential person in church history, Paul was instrumental in spreading the gospel throughout the Roman Empire. Pollock combines a storyteller's gift with a scholar's insight to create a fast-paced narrative of the apostle's life, from his stoning of Stephen and conversion to his missionary journeys and execution. Includes study guide. 432 pages, softcover from Cook. eBook.
|Format: DRM Free ePub|
Vendor: David C. Cook
Publication Date: 2012
of customers would recommend this product to a friend.
Page 1 of 1
Bill A DiscipleStatesville, NCAge: Over 65Gender: male5 Stars Out Of 5This product is biblically accurateFebruary 6, 2012Bill A DiscipleStatesville, NCAge: Over 65Gender: maleQuality: 5Value: 5Meets Expectations: 5The original title of this book was 'The Man Who Shook the World". If you want to get excited about the Gospel of God and become intimately related to Paul. Read this book. It is an excellent 1st person account of Paul's life and travels for the Lord Jesus Christ and the Gospel of God.
Page 1 of 1
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Academic >> Biblical Studies
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Christian Living >> Spirituality >> Spiritual Growth >> Lessons from Biblical Figures
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Biblical Studies
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Christian Living >> Spirituality >> Spiritual Growth
- Download >> eBooks >> Academic >> Biblical Studies
- Download >> eBooks >> Christian Living >> Spirituality