The Apostle: A Life of Paul - eBook
Add To Cart
- Media Type▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
* This product is available for purchase only in certain countries.
* Perhaps the most influential person in church history, Paul was instrumental in spreading the gospel throughout the Roman Empire. Pollock combines a storyteller's gift with a scholar's insight to create a fast-paced narrative of the apostle's life, from his stoning of Stephen and conversion to his missionary journeys and execution. Includes study guide. 432 pages, softcover from Cook. eBook.
|Format: DRM Free ePub|
Vendor: David C. Cook
Publication Date: 2012
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Academic >> Biblical Studies
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Christian Living >> Spirituality >> Spiritual Growth >> Lessons from Biblical Figures
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Biblical Studies
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Christian Living >> Spirituality >> Spiritual Growth
- Download >> eBooks >> Academic >> Biblical Studies
- Download >> eBooks >> Christian Living >> Spirituality