The Anglo Saxon Literature Handbook - eBook
Add To Cart
- Media Type▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
* This product is available for purchase worldwide.
|Format: DRM Protected ePub|
Publication Date: 2013
Series: Blackwell Literature Handbooks
The Anglo-Saxon Literature Handbook presents an accessible introduction to the surviving works of prose and poetry produced in Anglo-Saxon England, from AD 410-1066.
- Makes Anglo-Saxon literature accessible to modern readers Helps readers to overcome the linguistic, aesthetic and cultural barriers to understanding and appreciating Anglo-Saxon verse and prose Introduces readers to the language, politics, and religion of the Anglo-Saxon literary world Presents original readings of such works as Beowulf, The Battle of Maldon, The Wanderer, The Seafarer, and The Anglo-Saxon Chronicle
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Fiction >> Historical
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Non-Fiction >> History >> Ancient History
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Non-Fiction >> History >> World History
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Fiction >> Historical
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Non-Fiction >> History
- Download >> eBooks >> Fiction
- Download >> eBooks >> Non-Fiction >> History