Add To Cart
Number of Pages: 208
Vendor: Morehouse Publishing
|Dimensions: 6.5 X 5 (inches)|
Anglican Communion in Crisis: How Episcopal Dissidents and Their African Allies Are Reshaping AnglicanismMiranda HassettPrinceton University Press / 2007 / Hardcover$84.38
The best place to teach children about our faith is in the home. The Anglican Family Prayer Book is a resource for Episcopal families who want to pass on Anglican prayers and traditions to their children and teach faith in everyday settings.
This important new resource has been compiled by The Rev. Canon Anne Kitch, well known for her children's books, Bless This Day and One Little Church Mouse. A parent as well as an educator, Anne Kitch introduces these Anglican prayers and practices with stories from her own life, as well as brief information about the history and use of the prayers.
The perfect resource for families, especially those who may be new to the Episcopal Church, as well as church school teachers, youth ministers, and clergy, The Anglican Family Prayer Book helps parents and children pray together. Prayers for morning and evening, blessings, nighttime prayers, prayers for ordinary and special occasions, intercessory prayers, prayers of the Eucharist, and prayers for use during the special seasons of the Church year make this book one that families will use every day.
Find Related Products▼▲
- Books >> Christian Living >> Prayer >> Collected Prayers >> Anglican/Episcopal
- Books >> Church & Pastoral >> Worship >> Collected Prayers
- Books >> Church & Pastoral >> Worship >> Prayer
- Christian Living >> Prayer >> Collected Prayers >> Anglican/Episcopal
- Church & Pastoral >> Worship >> Collected Prayers
- Church & Pastoral >> Worship >> Prayer