- Helps & Features▼▲
- Book Introductions
- Book Outlines
- Character Profiles
- Family Record Page
- Harmony of the Gospels
- Note Pages
- Other Helps
- Plan of Salvation
- Presentation Page
- Ribbon Marker
- Table of Weights & Measures
- Topical Index
- Two or More Ribbon Markers
- Text Color▼▲
- Text Layout▼▲
- Text Size▼▲
- Note Size▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Format: DRM Protected ePub|
Publication Date: 2017
Text Color: Black Letter
Grasp the full meaning behind the original Greek and Hebrew texts with the first-of-its-kind Amplified® Study Bible, featuring verse by verse study notes and the text of the newly revised Amplified translation.
The Amplified® translation was created to deliver enhanced understanding of the rich nuances and shades of meaning of the original Bible languages. For this kind of study, no working knowledge of Greek or Hebrew is requiredjust a desire to know more about what God says in his Word. Now the updated Amplified translation is even easier to read and better than ever to study and understand. It includes more amplification in the Old Testament and refined amplification in the New Testament. Additionally, the Bible text has been improved to read smoothly with or without amplifications, so that the text may be read either way. Its the same study material that Amplified readers love, now with even clearer wording for deeper understanding.
- A unique system of punctuation, italics, references, and synonyms to unlock subtle shades of meaning as found in the original languages
- More than 5000 concise study notes provide helpful, practical, application-oriented comments on passages of Scripture and open the Word for readers to apply it to life
- 330 practical theological notes draw attention to important doctrinal content in the Bible and explain how to apply it every day
- Book introductions give background information about each of the Bibles 66 Books
- Translators footnotes offer clarification and information about original-language texts
- A topical index provides an alphabetical listing of key words and study topics and their related passages
karen5 Stars Out Of 5Awesome and UnderstandableJanuary 5, 2018karenQuality: 5Value: 5Meets Expectations: 5This Bible has really helped me better understand God's Word. I love this Bible so much. I am forever grateful for it.
b1 Stars Out Of 5amplified study bibleNovember 14, 2017bQuality: 5Value: 5Meets Expectations: 1i was very disappointed this book.this bible has been revised and it's not for the better i rather the regular amplified bible it's more informative. i like my life application bible nlv this bible is more informative.
daw1 Stars Out Of 5Amplified Study BibleSeptember 9, 2017dawQuality: 3Value: 1Meets Expectations: 1So disappointed with this bible. I have the Amplified Bible and was so excited when they came out with the Study Bible. Many of the study notes in the Amplified Bible ARE NOT in the Study Bible. I expected the Study Bible to be the same as the Amplified with more information NOT LESS.