Add To Cart
Add To Cart
- Theological Tradition▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Number of Pages: 320
Vendor: AMG Publishers
Publication Date: 2004
|Dimensions: 9 X 6 (inches)|
A General Introduction to the Bible, Revised & ExpandedNorman L. Geisler, William E. NixMoody Publishers / 1986 / Hardcover$28.99 Retail:5 Stars Out Of 5 5 Reviews
$39.99Save 28% ($11.00)
Preeminent among all literature about the big questions of life is the Holy Bible. Not only does it report human opinions, but it also gives divine insights into all the issues of life. Thus, it gives perspectives and answers available nowhere else. Viewed from this standpoint, the Bible is not some book out of the musty past that has only antiquarian interests for a few with anostalgic bent; but it has vital, contemporary relevance.
Dr. Vos brings the Bible to life, not only as he recounts the events of biblical history, but as he makes it relevant for the readers of the twenty-first century.
- What is the Old Testament?
- What is the New Testament?
- How can a reader make sense of them?
- What does inspiration mean?
- How does the Bible all fit together?
Howard F. Vos is Emeritus Professor of Histroy and Archaelogy at The King's College, Tuxedo, NY. He has his Th.D. from Dallas Theological Seminary and the Ph.D. from Northwestern University and has authored more than 40 books. He is a frequent contributor to Bible dictionaries and encyclopedias.
Dr. Vos and his wife live in Philadelphia, Pennsyvania where he continues to research and write six days a week.
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Academic >> Biblical Studies >> OT & NT Introductions >> Complete Bible Introductions
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Bible Reference >> OT & NT Introductions >> Complete Bible Introductions
- Last Chance Bargains >> Academic >> Bible Reference
- Last Chance Bargains >> Academic >> Biblical Studies