- Media Type▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Format: DRM Protected ePub|
Vendor: HarperCollins e-books
Publication Date: 2010
Enter The Age–Free Zone...
You have the power to reverse aging –– beginning with your next meal!
Ask yourself these life–changing questions:
Is it too late to reverse aging?
What type of diet will increase my sexual energy and desire?
Can I make my hormones work more effectively?
Do high–carbohydrate diets accelerate aging?
How can I reduce free–radical–induced aging?
How does stress reduce brain longevity?
No one wants to get old or show the signs of age. In this breakthrough book Dr. Barry Sears goes beyond looking at food simply as a source of calories and explains the incredibly powerful biological effects it has on your hormones. In addition to unravelling the mysteries of your hormones and their role in aging, Dr. Sears reveals the essential dietary information you need to start your own age–reversal journey.
Begin your age–free lifestyle today!
The Age–Free Zone includes:
A week of Age–Free Zone meals for men and women
Age–Free Zone meals for the business traveller
Age–Free Zone meals in fast–food restaurants
A simple, at–home Age–Free Zone exercise program
Dr. Barry Sears is recognized as one of the world's leading medical researchers on the hormonal effects of food. He is the author of the number one New York Times bestseller The Zone as well as Mastering the Zone, Zone-Perfect Meals in Minutes, Zone Food Blocks, A Week in the Zone, The Age-Free Zone, The Top 100 Zone Foods, The Soy Zone, The Omega Rx Zone, Zone Meals in Seconds, and What to Eat in the Zone. His books have sold more than five million copies and have been translated into twenty-two languages in forty countries. He continues his research on the inflammatory process as the president of the nonprofit Inflammation Research Foundation in Marblehead, Massachusetts. The father of two grown daughters, he lives in Swampscott, Massachusetts, with his wife, Lynn.
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Personal Growth >> Counseling/Psychology >> Self-Improvement
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Personal Growth >> Health & Fitness
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Personal Growth >> Health Concerns >> Prevention
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Counseling/Psychology
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Health & Fitness
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Health Concerns
- Download >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Counseling/Psychology
- Download >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Health & Fitness
- Download >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Health Concerns