The Abundant Life - eBook
- Books of the Bible▼▲
- Group or Individual Study▼▲
- Media Type▼▲
- Number of Lessons▼▲
- Guides & Workbooks▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
* This product is available for purchase only in certain countries.
|Format: DRM Protected ePub|
Vendor: Moody Publishers
Publication Date: 2009
Designed to involve the individual in systematic Bible study, these twelve well-organized lessons trace the Christian life from conversion to maturity. The illustrative drawings, helpful review questions, and suggested Bible memory verses are valuable for personal research -- and for group discussions. The Abundant Life analyzes the basics of the Christian experience one at a time, picturing them as physical actions. For example, it compares Bible study to eating, prayer to talking, forgiveness to washing. These simple analogies make the material easy to understand. An effective tool for evangelism or individual study, The Abundant Life points out the how-to of obtaining and enjoying a meaningful relationship with God.
RAY BAUGHMAN (1925-1999) (B.A., Dallas Bible College; Ed.D., Luther Rice Seminary) taught for thirty years on the faculty of Dallas Bible College and ten years on the faculty of Southeastern Bible College. He was an ordained Baptist minister who also pastored four independent churches. He is author of a number of books including The Abundant Life, The Kingdom of God Visualized, and Creative Bible Study Methods. Ray and his wife, Lucy, were married for just over 50 years and had three children.
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Download >> eBooks
- Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Study Guides >> Christian Living Guides >> Discipleship & Growth
- Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Study Guides >> Christian Living Guides >> Prayer
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Christian Living Guides >> Discipleship & Growth
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Christian Living Guides >> Prayer
- Download >> eBooks >> Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Christian Living Guides