- Grade Level▼▲
- Theological Tradition▼▲
- Guides & Workbooks▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Format: DRM Protected ePub|
Vendor: Abingdon Press
Publication Date: 2012
The 2013 edition of the Annual continues and, in response to our faithful readers, improves this fine tradition.
Sermon helps include: lectionary-based sermons for each Sunday and special liturgical event of the year; lectionary commentary; and 15 topical sermon series on diverse themes like missions, modern families, life in the Holy Spirit, stewardship, and more.
Worship planning aids include a four-year liturgical event calendar Guide to liturgical colors; 2013 lectionary readings in one, easy-to-read table; and related worship aids following each lectionary sermon, and each sermon series.
The Abingdon Preaching Annual, always a trusted resource, is the most comprehensive and useful aid for sermon preparation you will find.
Find Related Products▼▲
- Church & Pastoral >> Pastoral Ministry >> Preaching >> Sermon Preparation >> Preaching Annuals
- Download >> eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Pastoral Ministry
- Download >> eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Preaching
- eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Pastoral Ministry
- eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Preaching >> Sermon Preparation >> Preaching Annuals