Add To Cart
Add To Cart
Add To Cart
- All Products
- Last Minute Christmas
- Accompaniment Tracks
- Bible Accessories
- Bible Covers
- Bible Studies & Curriculum
- Books, eBooks & Audio
- Church & Supplies
- Clothing & Accessories
- Crafts & Recreation
- Gift & Home
- Kids & Toys
- Last Chance Bargains
- New Release
- Slightly Imperfect
- Streaming Video
- Sunday School
- Buy in Bulk
- Media Type▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Number of Pages: 175
Vendor: Broadstreet Publishing Group
Publication Date: 2016
|Dimensions: 7.00 X 5.00 (inches)|
The Dad Manifesto: 52 Things for Forever Fathers to Never ForgetJay PayleitnerHarvest House Publishers / 2016 / Hardcover$4.99 Retail:
$9.99Save 50% ($5.00)
Dad Time: Savoring the God Given Moments of FatherhoodMax LucadoThomas Nelson / 2014 / Hardcover$8.49 Retail:5 Stars Out Of 5 2 Reviews
$12.99Save 35% ($4.50)
A Dad's Guide to Praying for His Kids: The Greatest Act of Love You Can GiveSteve ChapmanHarvest House Publishers / 2016 / Trade Paperback$8.99 Retail:
$11.99Save 25% ($3.00)
To succeed at the highest level of any profession requires not just skill, but also confidence and mental toughness. Many men and women have natural skills, but many would also be the first to say that without the affirming love and support from their fathers or a father figure, they would not have made it to the top of their fields.
In Thats My Dad! authors Joe Pellegrino and Joe Battaglia look at father models, both positive and negative, that helped to shape the lives of successful men and women in the competitive worlds of media, arts and entertainment, and professional sports. Included are:
• Joe Girardi, Manager, New York Yankees
• Allan Houston, former NBA all-star and Assistant GM, New York Knicks
• Gretchen Carlson, Author and Fox News commentator and host of "The Real Story" with Gretchen Carlson
• Jeff Kemp, former NFL quarterback
• Lee Rouson, former NFL Running Back
• Michael Franzese, former New York mobster with the Colombo crime family, inspirational speaker and author
• Tina Cervasio, New York television sports anchor with Fox 5 and ESPN radio sportscaster and commentator
• Darryl Strawberry, former Major League Baseball All-Star, ordained minister and author
• Frances Hesselbein, President and CEO of The Frances Hesselbein Leadership Institute and former CEO of Girl Scouts of the USA
• David Tyree, former NFL wide receiver with the New York Giants • Roderick Caesar, senior pastor of Bethel Gospel Tabernacle, Queens, NY
• Chris Broussard, ESPN and ESPN.com basketball analyst, writer and commentator
• Kelly Wright, FOXNews reporter and co-anchor of Americas News Headquarters
• Rita Cosby, television news anchor and correspondent, WABC radio host, and best-selling author
Whether these role models were hurt or helped by the choices of their fathers, they have chosen to learn from their past and portray exemplary qualities like courage, honor, joy, authenticity, and integrity to make them the role models they are today. This book demonstrates the power of true fatherhood and the difference it makes in the lives of children. All of us want to, or yearn that we could, stand up and shout, "Thats my dad!"
JOE BATTAGLIA is the founder and president of Renaissance Communications, a media company specializing in the production and syndication of radio programming, media consulting, and creative promotions. Joe lives in New Jersey, and can be found hanging around street corners with old friends singing doo-wop songs.
JOE PELLEGRINO is the President and founder of Legacy Minded Men, a ministry whose mission is to raise up Godly men. He is also the Publisher of Life & Leisure, LLC, a bi-weekly local publication circulating to 50,000 homes in northern New Jersey and the President of Not Just an Average Joe, LLC, a unique marketing company. Joe and his wife Bethanne have three children and reside in northern New Jersey.
- ERIC METAXAS, New York Times best-selling author of Seven Men: And the Secret of their Greatness and host of the nationally syndicated Eric Metaxas Show.
- DELILAH, National radio host
- GRETCHEN CARLSON, Award-winning journalist and host of Fox News Channels The Real Story with Gretchen Carlson
In this day and age when one of the worlds greatest, most vital institutionsthat of fatherhoodis under attack, Joe Pellegrino and Joe Battaglia have done us a huge favor. By capturing such varied accounts of fatherhood experiences, they have touched on the topic in nearly every way imaginable, and in so doing, show us the importance and necessity of dads.
- CHRIS BROUSSARD, Internationally known NBA analyst for the ABC and ESPN television networks as well as an award-winning journalist for ESPN The Magazine and ESPN.com
- JOHN TRENT, PHD, President of StrongFamilies.com and author of The Blessing and Life Mapping
- BOBBY RICHARDSON, Former New York Yankees star second baseman
- DR. MICHELLE WATSON, Author of Dad, Heres What I Really Need from You: A Guide for Connecting with Your Daughters Heart
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
Hurry, This Price Won't Stick Around For Long!
We noticed that you are using one of our CBD catalogs to do your shopping at Christianbook.com today. Our catalog prices are some of the lowest around, but for this product, we're offering a limited time offer which makes its price even lower!
This special inventory-reduction sale price is available for a limited time only. This item may revert back to its regular CBD price at any time, so don't delay -once this price is gone, it's gone!