Add To Cart
- Books of the Bible▼▲
- Group or Individual Study▼▲
- Media Type▼▲
- Number of Lessons▼▲
- Guides & Workbooks▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Have you ever looked back over a relationship in your life and wondered how it became so messy or difficult? Often, at the source of our relationship problems are our wrong beliefs.
In this series, together with Chip Ingram, we will be able to ask and answer the question: "Do wrong beliefs produce wrong behavior?" What we think about life determines how we live it, so there is power in knowing and applying God's truth to our relationships. God longs for us to have right relationships, and he longs for intimacy, peace, love and joy to reign in our hearts.
To have these kinds of relationships, we must first identify five common lies we believe. We'll uncover the source of quarreling, how our words wound, how not to make decisions, and why better things don't always make things better.
Five Lies That Ruin Relationships includes the following messages:
- Lie #1 - Sensual Pleasure Will Satisfy My Inner Longings For Happiness
- Lie # 2 - If Other People Would Shape Up, My Life Would Work Out
- Lie # 3 - Upwardly Mobile Work Opportunities are Automatically the Will of God
- Lie # 4 - My Significance and Value are Measured By the Quality and Quantity of the Things I Possess
- Lie #5 - The Grass is Greener on the Other Side of the Fence
This study guide is designed to be used with the Five Lies that Ruin Relationships 10-session, small group DVD study
includes 5 study guides
|Format: Paperback||Vendor: Living on the Edge|