Dust that Breathes: Christian Faith and the New Humanisms - eBook
Add To Cart
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
* This product is available for purchase worldwide.
|Format: DRM Protected ePub|
Publication Date: 2010
In this insightful and look at the practical challenges andpossibilities for Christian life in the global age, Schweikerinvestigates Christianity’s current relevance and discusseshow the life of faith can be oriented.
- Explores the big religious themes of modern life, includingreligious identity in global times, the role of conscience,integrity, and versions of religious humanism
- Written by an author who is internationally recognized as oneof the world’s leading theologians
- Draws on the work of some prominent contemporary philosophersand theologians to clarify the nature of faith
- Unique in its appreciation of the ambiguity of religion –in its representations of the highest human achievements as well asthe very worst of human actions – using a balanced andengaged approach to discusses contentious theological andintellectual issues
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Academic >> Theology >> General Theology >> Public Theology
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Non-Fiction >> Religion >> Christianity
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Non-Fiction >> Religion
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Theology >> General Theology >> Public Theology
- Download >> eBooks >> Academic >> Theology >> General Theology
- Download >> eBooks >> Non-Fiction >> Religion