Thankful: Practicing the Grace of Gratitude: 52 Weekly Devotions - eBook
Add To Cart
- All Products
- Accompaniment Tracks
- Bible Accessories
- Bible Covers
- Bible Studies & Curriculum
- Books, eBooks & Audio
- Church & Supplies
- Clothing & Accessories
- Crafts & Recreation
- Gift & Home
- Kids & Toys
- Last Chance Bargains
- New Release
- Slightly Imperfect
- Streaming Video
- Sunday School
- Buy in Bulk
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
* This product is available for purchase worldwide.
|Format: DRM Protected ePub|
Vendor: Abingdon Press
Publication Date: 2012
Choosing to live a life filled with joy, grace, happiness and gratitude is sometimes hard, but always good. This interactive devotional begins each week with an inspiring, scripture based message and then provides scripture readings and thoughts for each day of that week. Over the course of the year, readers will build their gratitude muscles and strengthen their resolve to seek out the good that is so abundant in every life.
Karen Moore is the author of over fifty childrens books, gift books and devotionals. She has a Masters degree in Education. Karen has previously served as Childrens Book Manager at David Cook, Senior Editor and Publisher in the Bible Division at Thomas Nelson, and as an acquisitions editor. In the greeting card industry she has written over 8,000 greeting cards, developed licensed properties, and also helped to create the original Care Bear line.
Be the first to write a review!
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Christian Living >> Devotionals >> Weekly
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Christian Living >> Spirituality >> Spiritual Growth >> Christian Character & Purpose
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Christian Living >> Spirituality >> Spiritual Growth
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Devotionals >> Weekly
- Download >> eBooks >> Christian Living >> Devotionals >> Weekly
- Download >> eBooks >> Christian Living >> Spirituality