Add To Cart
- Media Type▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
|Format: Compact disc|
Publication Date: 2018
|Dimensions: 5.44 X 6.38 X 0.56 (inches)|
An Eye-Opening and Engaging Guide to the Bible
Enjoy the magnificent panorama of Scripture like never before! Pastor Skip Heitzig shares a FLIGHT plan for the books of the New Testament to help you better understand the context and significance of each. In this overview, you'll discover...
- Factsabout the author and the date each book was written
- Landmarksa summary of the highlights of the book
- Itinerarya specific outline of the book divided by themes
- Gospelhow to see Jesus within the book's pages
- Historya brief glimpse at the cultural setting for the book
- Travel Tipsguidelines for navigating the book's truths
If you have ever found yourself getting lost and wandering from verse to verse in Scripture, put yourself firmly on track with the clear aerial view offered in The Bible from 30,000 Feet: New Testament.