Using New Testament Greek in Ministry: A Practical Guide for Students and Pastors - eBook
Add To Cart
- All Products
- Biblical Studies× (2,027)
- Media Type▼▲
- Theological Tradition▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
* This product is available for purchase worldwide.
One of the most practical guides you'll find for preaching sermons faithful to the biblical text. David Alan Black prepares you to transform exegesis into exposition by explaining how to use the Greek text and linguistic resources to study the New Testament. Moreover, he recommends a basic library of reference books to help you with the process.
|Format: DRM Protected ePub|
Vendor: Baker Academic
Publication Date: 1993
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Academic >> Biblical Studies >> Original Languages >> Greek
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Church & Pastoral
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Biblical Studies
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Preaching >> Sermon Preparation >> Preaching from the NT
- Download >> eBooks >> Academic >> Biblical Studies
- Download >> eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Preaching